Bialetti Moka Induction (6 Cups)
Moka Induction is the first Moka pot that can also be used on induction hobs.
A functional combination of materials makes this coffee maker unique and inimitable: the octagonal aluminium collection chamber represents tradition and continuity with the historical Moka Express, while the steel boiler with a truncated conical shape also allows it to be used on induction hobs.
The stovetop espresso that this moka pot brews is delicious and not difficult to make. Simply add water to the reservoir, add coffee to the basket, add heat, and let the magic happen.
Basic Stovetop Espresso Instructions:
- Grind 24g of coffee at a medium-fine setting and place in the coffee basket.
- Fill the water reservoir up to the release valve with water (don’t cover it).
- Place on low-medium heat for 4-6 minutes.
- When the espresso fills the upper chamber 80%, remove from heat, pour, and enjoy.
- Enjoy the espresso on its own or pair it with other ingredients. Add steamed milk for a flat white or hot water for an americano.
The Bialetti Moka Induction’s simple parts are easy to clean and keep track of. The water chamber is made of stainless steel and the upper chamber is made from aluminum with a gold finish. The handle is a heat-resistant, soft-touch silicone that allows you to handle the device at any time.
- Rich Stovetop Espresso – Make stovetop espresso that’s flavorful and balanced at home.
- Easy Brewing – Add water, add coffee grounds, heat, and enjoy in 4-6 minutes.
- Simple Parts And Construction – All parts are built simply with durable stainless steel and aluminum.
- Soft-Touch Handle – Allows you to handle the brewer safely, even immediately after use.
- Induction Stove Compatible – Works on all stovetops, including induction.