Bialetti Venus Moka Pot
The Bialetti Venus Moka Pot combines beauty and elegance in a tastefully designed stove-top espresso maker with a unique style. The Venus can produce a rich, authentic Italian espresso in just 4-5 minutes. The Venus beautiful stove-top espresso maker body is constructed completely made from high quality 18/10 stainless steel (including all internal parts).
The Venus can be used on gas, electric, and induction stoves. You can use the Venus on any burner or induction which allows this versatile unit to be used anywhere.
- Simply add water to the bottom chamber up to the release level and add your coffee into the stainless steel filter. Do not tamp the coffee as water must easily flow through.
- Screw the Venus back together and place the Venus on a stove top. If using a gas or flame please ensure the flame is not larger then the base of the moka pot.
- The water pressure will increase which will cause the valve to release and the water will move through the coffee grounds. Then the coffee will push to the top chamber through the valve.
- Once you hear a gurgling sound your Moka Pot is complete, stir the coffee in the chamber to equalise the flavours.
- Enjoy your cup of coffee
- Cleaning is easy however we recommend not using a washing machine, wire or rough brush. Instead use a soft brush to clean your Venus.
- Tasty Stovetop Espresso – Brews rich and balanced stovetop espresso that’s delicious on its own or add hot water or milk.
- Simple Brewing Process – Add water, add coffee, heat, and in 4-6 minutes you have coffee.
- Stainless Steel Build – Durable, easy to clean, and stylish in any kitchen.
- Induction Stove Compatible – Works will all stove types including induction stove tops (2 Cup model excluded).
- Ergonomic Handle – Counterweighted and shaped to make pouring coffee feel natural.