Wacaco Barista Kit For Nanopresso
The Barista Kit is a full set of accessories packed in a small container. It expands the Nanopresso capabilities by giving you the possibility to prepare double espresso (16 grams of ground coffee) up to 120ml. Thanks to its high pressure extraction of 18 bar, Nanopresso takes full advantage of the larger filter basket and surpasses the extraction quality of most home espresso machine. The Barista Kit allows you to make a double espresso with your Nanopresso! Perfect for sharing with a friend, enjoying double the coffee, or making any wide range of cafe favorites from lattes to cappuccinos. Please note: You cannot make coffee with the barista kit alone. A separate Nanopresso needs to be purchased.
What you get:
- Large Water Tank (140 ml)
- Larger Espresso Cup
- Double Espresso Filter Baskets (16g) x2 Single Espresso
- Filter Basket (8g) Double Espresso
- Adapter Ring Tamp
- Dimension: 150 x 62 x 62
- Weight: 270 g
How to Use Tab
- Fill the large water tank from the barista kit with 140ml of hot water.
- Screw the double espresso adapter onto the head of the Nanopresso .
- Fill the double sized, 16g, filter basket with ground coffee using the Nanopresso scoop.
- Tamp, HARD, using the new Nanopresso tamp included in the barista kit. Be sure to clean any grounds off the rim before placing it in the double espresso adapter.
- Screw on the lid and pump the perfectly extracted espresso into the cup of your choice.
Nano Hack: If you take your coffee ‘to go’ then pre pack one (or two! Or three – we don’t judge!) filter baskets with ground coffee, secure the lid and you can bring your cafe with you!